Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WA5 draft 2

Today was the day. The day that most young people dream of. I was in the bathroom making sure everything was perfect, it had to be. I heard my mom call "Honey, hurry up!", Then responded "I'm comin', I'm comin'". Sweat dripped down my for head like water down a waterfall, boy was I nervous. I finally left the bathroom and proceeded to the limo in which was going to the church. That car ride was like a roller-coaster it was fast and made me anxious.

We finally got there, I saw him. He was so calm and so amazing. I was so excited to spend the rest of my years with him. We went up the aisle with smiling faces watching us contently. Then the priest did his stuff and he said those magical words "Do you take John to be your husband?" I splurted out "I do!" and then we kissed it was truly a magnificent moment the most important in my life so far. We then proceded to eat the wedding cake, it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment