Monday, March 30, 2009

WA6 Draft 1/2

Arigato, my name is Hideki Takanawa, and what you see behind me is my home. I was born in a small town of Otsu, in the Kansai Region, east of Kyoto. Growing up in Japan I was tought that through discipline, success would be rewarded. As a child I rarely got to connect with my parents or siblings, but I still managed to pass thouse tougher years. Now I am a buisness man working for a large scale corpororation, in the Otemachi District in Tokyo. But what I am about to tell you is a story of a buisness trip that changed my life.

The quiet sun rays penetrated my bedroom windows and settled on my eyes. I woke up without alarm that day, I wanted to relax before my fourteen hour journey to the US. I finally got up and with sloth like posture, proceeded to my kitchen. My breakfast consisted of, asa-gohan (a bowl of rice), miso soup and an omelet roll. It was delicious, yet ordinary for the people of my nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment